Read The Illusion of "Truth": The Real Jesus Behind the Grand Myth by Thomas Daniel Nehrer Free Online
Book Title: The Illusion of "Truth": The Real Jesus Behind the Grand Myth|
The author of the book: Thomas Daniel Nehrer
Edition: John Hunt Publishing
Date of issue: February 28th 2014
ISBN 13: 9781782795483
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 6.97 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1132 times
Reader ratings: 4.9
Read full description of the books:
The Illusion of "Truth" is a multifaceted look at Jesus of Nazareth, his message and religions created, not from his insights into reality, but on fantasy and lore concocted about him. Tom Nehrer builds on scholarly research through personal level of consciousness, exposing myths to find the real Yeshua who trod dusty roadways of first-century Judea. Understanding Jesus' Kingdom of Heaven within requires extensive perspective.
This book explores:
- Historical, social, political and traditional settings for Jesus appearance;
- The mindset of ancients: how superstitious peasants imagined divine manipulation;
- Modern man's mindset: how causality is projected not only onto gods, but onto real world forces, luck, chance and fate, all illusory processes;
- How life really works metaphysical connection of Self to Reality, an inner-outer flow; How beliefs create illusions masking Reality s flow with shared notions of Truth which isn't.;
- Many caveats to accepting Gospel accounts as reliable reports of any substance;
- The real life of Jesus how the man grew from first-century Jewish thinking to fully visionary status, aware of the Self as driving force in life;
- The Parables whose rich stories reveal Jesus' awareness of the functional Oneness of Consciousness/Reality;
- Christianity in depth: its early growth, smothering of alternate explanations and claims to represent true traditions back through the apostles to Jesus. That claim is shown as bogus, when Gospel writers only show apostles as unable to grasp Jesus' Kingdom illustrations.
The Illusion of "Truth" reveals not only how life works and how Jesus was fully aware of its meaning-based flow but how Christianity grew from ancient notions and layered myth about Jesus, rather than insights from him.
Download The Illusion of "Truth": The Real Jesus Behind the Grand Myth ERUB
Download The Illusion of "Truth": The Real Jesus Behind the Grand Myth DOC
Download The Illusion of "Truth": The Real Jesus Behind the Grand Myth TXT
Read information about the authorAlways questioning stock explanations from childhood, Tom left a career in engineering to travel extensively.
During a year-long trek around Europe and into Africa, age 25, he had a mystic experience on the island of Corfu - wherein he could see clearly that he wasn't one thing observing a collection of other objects, but a Oneness, perceiving itself from within its own being.
A long inner journey involving meditation, self-hypnosis and ideo-motor response queries of the subconscious led to direct perception of the mind-body connection. Continuing the inner quest, Tom realized that inner elements pertaining to outer problems, not only health issues, could be changed, thus eliciting improvement in life relationships and success.
By his late thirties and into his forties, Tom regained that “Clear Awareness” of his mystic experience, but now ongoing, not episodic.
Eliminating personal health issues and gaining financial freedom, Tom began to present his perspectives online, then to travel to give talks. Following an unsolicited offer from a John Hunt, British publisher, Tom composed The Essence of Reality, released in 2008. The Psyche Exposed followed in 2011.
Now, Tom’s third expansive book, The Illusion of "Truth", delves into Christianity's deep flaws and Jesus' insights.
His 150+ international talks have shared deep, personal insights into the psyche’s complex functionality. At 66, Tom’s health – without need of medicine, healing or vitamins – his iconoclastic sense of humor and personal abundance embody his message. Never seeking followers or donations, Tom’s talks and website are always free.