Read Tu Propio MBA: Lo que se aprende en un MBA por el precio de un libro by Josh Kaufman Free Online
Book Title: Tu Propio MBA: Lo que se aprende en un MBA por el precio de un libro|
The author of the book: Josh Kaufman
Edition: Random House Mondadori Grupo Editorial
Date of issue: October 2011
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 545 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2731 times
Reader ratings: 5.1
Read full description of the books:
A world-class business education in a single volume.
Getting an MBA is an expensive choice-one almost impossible to justify regardless of the state of the economy. Even the elite schools like Harvard and Wharton offer outdated, assembly-line programs that teach you more about PowerPoint presentations and unnecessary financial models than what it takes to run a real business. You can get better results (and save hundreds of thousands of dollars) by skipping B-school altogether.
Josh Kaufman founded PersonalMBA.com as an alternative to the business school boondoggle. His blog has introduced hundreds of thousands of readers to the best business books and most powerful business concepts of all time. Now, he shares the essentials of entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, negotiation, operations, productivity, systems design, and much more, in one comprehensive volume. The Personal MBA distills the most valuable business lessons into simple, memorable mental models that can be applied to real-world challenges.
The Personal MBA explains concepts such as:
*The Iron Law of the Market: Why every business is limited by the size and quality of the market it attempts to serve-and how to find large, hungry markets.
*The 12 Forms of Value: Products and services are only two of the twelve ways you can create value for your customers.
*The Pricing Uncertainty Principle: All prices are malleable. Raising your prices is the best way to dramatically increase profitability-if you know how to support the price you're asking.
*4 Methods to Increase Revenue: There are only four ways a business can bring in more money. Do you know what they are?
True leaders aren't made by business schools-they make themselves, seeking out the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to succeed. Read this book and you will learn the principles it takes most business professionals a lifetime of trial and error to master.
Download Tu Propio MBA: Lo que se aprende en un MBA por el precio de un libro ERUB
Download Tu Propio MBA: Lo que se aprende en un MBA por el precio de un libro DOC
Download Tu Propio MBA: Lo que se aprende en un MBA por el precio de un libro TXT
Read information about the authorJosh Kaufman is an independent business teacher, education activist, and author of The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business.
Josh's unique, multidisciplinary approach to business education has helped hundreds of thousands of readers around the world master foundational business concepts on their own terms, and his work has been featured in BusinessWeek, Fortune, and Fast Company, as well as by influential websites like Lifehacker, HarvardBusiness.org, Cool Tools, and Seth Godin's Blog.
Since creating the Personal MBA business self-education program in 2005, Josh has:
- Read thousands of books related to business, economics, psychology, communication, mathematics, science, and systems theory.
- Synthesized the essentials of sound business practice into a comprehensive, world-class program, which is available to students, entrepreneurs, and business professionals all over the world.
- Created the Personal MBA recommended reading list, which features the 99 best business books available to the DIY business student. The Personal MBA reading list and manifesto has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of readers from around the world.
- Saved prospective MBA students millions of dollars in tuition, fees, and interest by providing an effective and affordable means of learning fundamental business principles without mortgaging their future earnings.
- Helped hundreds of first-time entrepreneurs, CEOs, research scientists, programmers, and non-profit founders improve their business knowledge and skills via innovative online courses and 1-on-1 coaching.
- Inspired an active community of self-motivated business learners around the world.
Prior to developing the Personal MBA full-time, Josh worked as an Assistant Brand Manager in Procter & Gamble's Home Care division, where he was responsible for projects that encompassed P&G's entire value chain, from creating new products to working with large customers like Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, and Kroger. Before leaving P&G, Josh spearheaded the development of P&G's global online marketing measurement strategy.
Josh received his BBA from the University of Cincinnati Lindner School of Business in 2005, where he studied Business Information Systems, Real Estate, and Aristotelian/Stoic Philosophy. He is 28 years old, an Eagle Scout (Boy Scouts of America), an active entrepreneur, and a photographer. The Personal MBA is his first book.